Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Introduction to MathTalk with JD

Welcome to my blog, MathTalk with JD. I'm the JD in JDMathGuy. Maybe you found my YouTube channel, which is: http://www.youtube.com/user/jdmathguy . If you haven't, check it out.

A little about myself.
I graduated from college with my bachelor's in math education in 2006 and my master's in educational leadership with a specialization in mathematics in 2010. I tutored and taught various math subjects since 2004. I have been tutoring college students since that time as well. I have been teaching college students since 2011. I have experience as a tutor and an adjunct professor at various colleges. I'm currently a math professor and teach developmental mathematics, college algebra, and statistics. The place where I currently teach at, I have been there since 2012.

Purpose of this blog. The purpose of this blog is to explore different areas of mathematics and also answer your questions when it comes to mathematics. You can e-mail me your questions to jdmathguy@gmail.com.

So let's talk math!
-Professor JD

No comments:

Post a Comment