Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2024

Article on Numerical and Polynomial Synthetic Division

About a month ago, my article, "Numerical and Polynomial Synthetic Division with Negative Digits" was published. It was a long process.

The main point is the Numerical Synthetic Division. I discovered a way to use Synthetic Division with numbers. The article discusses what led me to this algorithm and some examples. I show how Polynomial Synthetic Division can be used with multivariate polynomials and verifying irrational roots.

I created a 1-minute short that summarizes the article.



I made a longer video, which gives an overview of the article and further explains the two examples in the short. The first example is the extended form of polynomial synthetic division and the second is an example of numerical synthetic division.



In the coming weeks or months, I plan to explain more of the math found in the article. The next video is going on to be negative digits.

Playlist

Article


No comments:

Post a Comment